The harm of carbon deposition
A. the harm of carbon deposition at the top of piston:
1. the carbon deposition at the top of the piston will reduce the cooling effect, reduce the volume of combustion chamber, and increase the compression ratio.
2. the combustion chamber high temperature will make the top of the piston carbon deposition surface ignition, and spark plug at the same time on both sides of the ignition, will lead to early burning or knock, will make the engine idle trembling, power down, shorten the engine service life.
B. the cause and harm of carbon deposition in oxygen sensors:
1, the smoke generated by the combustion chamber attached to the oxygen sensor probe, and gradually formed carbon deposition. Too much carbon deposition will make the oxygen sensor output signal is not accurate, can not guarantee the air-fuel ratio in the vicinity of the best value of 14.7:1.
2, excessive carbon dioxide oxygen sensor will cause air to fuel ratio inaccurate. If more than 14.7:1, there will be the phenomenon of refueling weakness; if less than 14.7:1, there will be exhaust pipe black smoke, high fuel consumption fault.
1. engine idle instability, jitters, oil flame out
The main reason for this fault is that the idle motor and idle channel are contaminated by carbon deposition. After the idle channel carbon contamination, the number of air flow is limited, and the idle motor and throttle are constantly adjusted to maintain the normal operation of the engine. On the one hand, due to the carbon accumulation of idle motor and throttle itself, the regulatory function is limited; on the other hand, with the carbon accumulation pollution continues to increase, the idle speed system regulation function will reach the critical value, thus can not be adjusted to produce oil flame out phenomenon. At this point, the ECU will consider the idle motor or throttle fault. In fact, there is carbon deposition in the idle system.
2. power decline, poor acceleration
The main form of this fault is that the engine is slow to respond to rapid acceleration, the response is delayed, the need for full power driving, the feeling of power is not sufficient, there is
3. cold car start difficult, surge, noise increases, exhaust emissions exceeded
4., in order to prevent carbon deposition in advance to the vehicle damage, it is recommended that you use the hydrogen and oxygen carbon removal machine for a carbon removal operation after each 50,00 kilometers.
After cleaning, what you can feel?
1. increase horsepower
2. decrease engine noise
3. remove engine carbon
4. reduce exhaust emission
5. let your car like new one
6. speed up easily